Find out what actual customers of BTCSoftware by Bright accounting software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much BTCSoftware by Bright costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
BTCSoftware by Bright User Reviews
BTCSoftware by Bright Review Summary
Recent BTCSoftware by Bright Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For BTCSoftware by Bright
Key BTCSoftware by Bright Information
Software Name: BTCSoftware by Bright
Listed On HMRC Website As Being compatible with Making Tax Digital: In Development
Who can use this software: Businesses and Individuals
HMRC Listed Features None
Platforms: Cloud-based application
BTCSoftware by Bright Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.4 out 5 based on 36 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
BTCSoftware by Bright Prices
How much does BTCSoftware by Bright cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
BTCSoftware by Bright Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? Yes
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? 7 days
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans BTCSoftware by Bright offers and how much they cost per month:
- Business: £34.50
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
BTCSoftware by Bright Features
- Corporation Tax and Accounts Production
- Making Tax Digital for VAT
- Trust, Partnership and Individuals
- Charity Accounts for Business
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Payroll Software Integration: Yes
- Track VAT: Yes
- VAT Filing: Yes
- Real-Time Financial Reports: No
- Prepare Self Assessment: Yes
- Income Tax Estimates: Yes
- Manage Income & Expenses: No
- Create Invoices: No
- Forecast Cash Flow: No
- Accept and Make Payments In Different Currencies: No
- Employee Time Tracking: No
- Projects: No
- Bank Feed Integration: No
- End of Year Filings: No
- Capture Bills And Receipts: Yes
- Bulk Reconcile Transactions: No
- Track Inventory & Stock Levels: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Easy to use
- Staff are helpful
- Fully featured
- Does everything you need
- Interface could do with being brought up to date
- Doesn’t include a desktop company secretarial module