Find out what actual customers of ShiftAI payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much ShiftAI costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
ShiftAI User Reviews
ShiftAI Review Summary
Recent ShiftAI Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For ShiftAI
Key ShiftAI Information
Software Name: ShiftAI
Company Name: ShiftAI
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
ShiftAI Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does ShiftAI cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
ShiftAI Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? Yes
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans ShiftAI offers and how much they cost per month:
- Startup: £3
- Premium: £3
- Business: Not Listed
- £5 per month base fee includes:
- FREE for first user and no base fee
- RTI payroll submission
- Employee directory
- Pension contributions
- Part-time/full time employees
- Payroll periods (month/week)
- P45, P60, CSV downloads
- £50 per month base fee includes:
- Automated & integrated payments
- Scheduled payroll runs
- Accounting integrations
- Employee document storage
- Time off calendar features
- Multiprovider pension support
- Priority telephone/Zoom support
- Advanced scheduling features
- Advanced ML engine
- Employee handbook creation
- Shared account manager
- Advanced analytics
- 1-hour SLA response time
- iOS employee app
- Custom integrations
Other Software Integrations
- Now Pensions
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: Not Listed
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: ShiftAI
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- It’s easy to use for someone who has never used payroll software before. Anytime I became stuck there was someone to help chat to me and explained clearly and kindly what to do. The interface is clear and we’ll laid out.
- Reasonably easy to set up and navigate once familiar with the terminology.
- I think the product offers great easy to use functionality. I looked at other products and certainly found this the most intuitive offering as an absolute newcomer to this. I have recently set up a small business with a few employees and Reio has worked great for me. There are some quirks to get used to, but once you get passed that, it’s very straightforward. Also, I understand that products like this are in development, which is fine, but what I find really encouraging is how excellent the customer support is when bugs or issues occur. Well worth the money.
- It doesn’t work terribly well on my mobile phone.
- Payslips aren’t very professional looking, no options for customising payslips to have company branding.
- It sometimes seems restrictive, i.e. you have to fill out every field in order to process an employee to payroll, but I’m sure this is actually a good check to make sure payroll is complete.