Ulster Bank is part of NatWest Group is one of the Big Four Irish banks. They are Belfast based but have a network of branches across Ireland and Northern Ireland. They provide banking and finance products to personal and business customers which include accounts, credit cards, overdrafts, loans, asset finance, invoice finance and trade finance.
Ulster Bank Credit Card Options
Ulster Bank offers OneCard which includes:
- Up to 37 days of interest-free credit on purchases
- Annual fee of £32 per cardholder
- Mastercard that is accepted at over 32 million outlets around the world
- Track expenditure online
- Manage individual cardholder spending
- Allows you to restrict certain types of transactions or limits
- Online reporting
- Link with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Provides Travel Accident Insurance & Assistance and Corporate Liability Waiver Insurance
Ulster Bank Credit Card Eligibility
Ulster Bank’s OneCard is available to businesses whose applicants are UK residents over 18 years old and has a business bank account with them.
Ulster Bank Credit Card Rates
Ulster Bank charges an annual rate of 19.2% p.a. (variable).
Ulster Bank Credit Card Calculator
Ulster Bank doesn’t have a credit card calculator.
Ulster Bank Credit Card Reviews
Ulster Bank only features on 2 of the leading customer review sites and the number of reviews is low. The reviews on these 2 sites are mixed overall.
The reviews on Trustpilot are largely negative with 75% of reviewers rating the bank as bad. Negative comments on Ulster Bank include generally poor customer service, branch closures, poor branch service, internet banking issues and being locked out of accounts.
The reviews on Smart Money People are more positive with reviewers comments including easy to open accounts, knowledgeable and friendly staff, user-friendly app, good benefits and generally great customer experiences.
How To Apply For A Ulster Bank Credit Card?
If you want to apply for a credit card from Ulster Bank you can complete their online application that is available on their OneCard page and return it to your Relationship Manager if you have one, post it or hand it in at a branch.
- Offers competitive credit card rates
- Provides a Mastercard which is widely accepted
- Includes controls to limit the use and spend
- The interest-free credit period is shorter other providers
- Reviews are very mixed
Website: Ulster Bank Credit Card