Find out what actual customers of Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd accounting software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd User Reviews
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Review Summary
Recent Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd
Key Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Information
Software Name: Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd
Listed On HMRC Website As Being compatible with Making Tax Digital: Approved
Who can use this software: Agents and businesses
HMRC Listed Features Digital record keeping, Updates to HMRC for self-employment, Updates to HMRC for UK property, Tax estimates from HMRC based on provided updates, Free version available
Platforms: Web-based application
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Prices
How much does Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? Yes
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? No
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: Not Listed
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Cirrostratus Exedra Ltd Features
- Open Banking
- High Contrast Mode
- Online cashbook
- SAF-T transaction reporting
- Partial Exemption VAT
- Flat Rate Scheme (FRS)
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Payroll Software Integration: No
- Track VAT: No
- VAT Filing: No
- Real-Time Financial Reports: No
- Prepare Self Assessment: Yes
- Income Tax Estimates: Yes
- Manage Income & Expenses: No
- Create Invoices: No
- Forecast Cash Flow: No
- Accept and Make Payments In Different Currencies: No
- Employee Time Tracking: No
- Projects: No
- Bank Feed Integration: Yes
- End of Year Filings: No
- Capture Bills And Receipts: No
- Bulk Reconcile Transactions: No
- Track Inventory & Stock Levels: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Free plan
- Automatic link to bank statements
- Free service for bridging for both VAT and Income Tax Self Assessment
- Lack of reviews
- No app
- No pricing on website