Find out what actual customers of XCD HR and Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much XCD HR and Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
XCD HR and Payroll User Reviews
XCD HR and Payroll Review Summary
Recent XCD HR and Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For XCD HR and Payroll
Key XCD HR and Payroll Information
Software Name: XCD HR and Payroll
Company Name: XCD
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
XCD HR and Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
XCD HR and Payroll Prices
How much does XCD HR and Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
XCD HR and Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans XCD HR and Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
XCD HR and Payroll Features
- Self-validating BACS processing
- Third-party BACs payments
- Court orders and student loan integration
- Easy retrospective processing of compensation, pensions and other payments
- Full audit trails
- Flexible payroll periods
- Multiple payrolls
- Easy to manage time and attendance system
- RTI submissions
- All statutory calculations
- Comprehensive payroll data and reports
- Automated leave and pay calculations for irregular workers.
- Save hundreds of hours
- Eliminate errors
- Powerful reporting capabilities
- Keep track of reward
- Flexible software
- A complete solution for payroll
- Fully compliant
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: XCD
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- The best customer service.
- no pricing on website
- lack of reviews
- no app