Find out what actual customers of Rippling payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Rippling costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Rippling User Reviews
Rippling Review Summary
Recent Rippling Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Rippling
Key Rippling Information
Software Name: Rippling
Company Name: Rippling
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Small – Medium
Sector Focus: None
Rippling Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.8 out 5 based on 1,018 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
- Android App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does Rippling cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Rippling Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Rippling offers and how much they cost per month:
- Pricing: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- 100% error-free guarantee
- All countries and international
- HM Revenue and Customs compliant
- P45, P11D, P60, FPS, and EPS
- Time tracking
- Job costing & multiple pay rates
- Mobile app
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: Yes
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: Yes
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Rippling
- Background Checks: Yes
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- One of my favorite Rippling features is the reminder function — it makes sure I don’t miss any deadlines and nothing falls through the cracks. I have hit all my onboarding sign ups, open enrollments, etc., right on time. I also love the design and ease of use. It’s simple and easy to find information from one hub.
- Rippling is the perfect tool for managing employee information and tracking employee changes. With Rippling, you can keep all your employee files in one place and easily update employee information as it changes. Rippling also makes tracking employee changes easy, so you always know who is hired, promoted, or fired. Overall, Rippling is a great way to manage your employee information.
- Makes linking payroll and time charts very easy to manage.
- Loved the ease of it, the interface and the reporting. Easily managed by the employee.
- Much easier than our last payment database. Very intuitive.
- I haven’t had any problems so far. I’ve set up my insurance, HSA, FSA, direct deposit, etc and it’s all gone smoothly.
- There are no negatives to this software. I look forward to new updates as they happen.
- I would like to be able to link my QSHERA directly to the software.
- For overseas team members we would have had to use a EOC which was not the idea of having a global system. This was really only a US solution
- I haven;’t found any cons yet in the month we have been using it.