Find out what actual customers of PayCaptain payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much PayCaptain costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
PayCaptain User Reviews
PayCaptain Review Summary
Recent PayCaptain Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For PayCaptain
Key PayCaptain Information
Software Name: PayCaptain
Company Name: PayCaptain
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
PayCaptain Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.5 out 5 based on 14 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 4.8 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.
- Android App Store: 4.5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.
How much does PayCaptain cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
PayCaptain Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans PayCaptain offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- Cloud Based Payroll Software
- Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority
- Flexible Payments
- Hi-tech bureau service
- Analytics & pay gap reporting
- Sends all payments to employees via Faster Payments (not BACS)
- Open APIs allow for robust integrations with third-party systems.
Other Software Integrations
- Phase 3
- Silver Cloud
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: PayCaptain
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Seamless transition and great support tram
- Good app that’s accessible by employees; but really impressed at the end of the day by the customer service from the operations and payroll managers (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!)
- The software is extremely intuitive and user friendly from both an admin and end employee perspective.
- All app/web-based so I can run payroll at my fingertips from my mobile. It’s all visual and is easy for our employees to use too. The built-in features of on-demand pay and digital wallets help with the financial well-being of our people.
- The integration process was simple and straightforward.
- N/a nothing to report. A great solution for us at ballie
- Probably could use a UX improvement in terms of how it looks but it’s not really an issue; all the matters is that it works well and it does! Doesn’t yet sync with Xero – though it does allow you to download journal entries; looking forward to it directly sync with Xero (when will it come?)
- Nothing so far, everything has been a breeze!
- Opportunity to automate some communication away from email to make the experience even better
- The only feature we feel is missing is the accessibility to past employees P45’s.