Find out what actual customers of Merit Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Merit Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Merit Payroll User Reviews
Merit Payroll Review Summary
Recent Merit Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Merit Payroll
Key Merit Payroll Information
Software Name: Merit Payroll
Company Name: Merit Software
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Merit Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Merit Payroll Prices
How much does Merit Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Merit Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Merit Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Merit Payroll Features
- Cloud hosted or on premise
- Dedicated UK-based support team
- On-site or remote certified training
- Free regular updates
- HMRC compliant PAYE and RTI submissions
- Rapid timesheet entries
- Simple data access and drill-down facilities
- Holiday pay
- Limited company invoicing
- CIS payments and submissions
- IR35 ready
- Apprenticeship Levy
- Integration into front and back office systems
- Connection to the iMerit Online Portal
Other Software Integrations
- The People’s Pension
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Merit Software
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Merit Payroll primarily caters to temporary recruitment and umbrella companies in the U.K.
- The platform offers robust payroll services, such as time tracking, multiple pay rates, auto-enrolment, and off-cycle payroll.
- Merit Payroll is easy to use with no significant learning curves.
- The online portal allows employees access to their payslips, leave days, and timesheets.
- The platform features comprehensive compliance and expense management services.
- Businesses can integrate their existing software with Merit Payroll, including Adecco, Salesforce, and Xero, among others.
- Merit Payroll’s pricing is not available on its website.
- The platform is U.K.-centric and unsuitable for international payroll processing.
- The software does not include automatic payments, reimbursements, garnishments, digital paystubs, and or contractor payments.