Find out what actual customers of CIPHR Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much CIPHR Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
CIPHR Payroll User Reviews
CIPHR Payroll Review Summary
Recent CIPHR Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For CIPHR Payroll
Key CIPHR Payroll Information
Software Name: CIPHR Payroll
Company Name: CIPHR
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
CIPHR Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 3.1 out 5 based on 6 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
CIPHR Payroll Prices
How much does CIPHR Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
CIPHR Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans CIPHR Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
CIPHR Payroll Features
- In-house, bureau or fully-managed service
- Seamless HR-payroll data integration
- Online payslips, P60s, P11Ds, and P45s
- Suite of reports
- RTI and pensions auto enrolment enabled
- Download tax notices direct from HMRC
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: CIPHR
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Tech support are fantastic – all issues are resolved within 24 hours and the teams knowledge is incredible. The on-boarding functionality that we have recently launched for all new joiners have proved to be incredibly valuable and really helping to start their journey with us once they have have been recruited. System is super easy to use and if you are looking to have a system that when pulled out of the box can do everything you need it to but can be customised as and when you need then look no further.
- From the sales talk everything looked perfect. It was only when it came to the post implementation stage that we realised what wasn’t included or was an additional cost. This has limited our use of the system. Help desk are generally good and supportive although a little slow on responding with a final solution.
- End users lover it. Browser based, cloud based. Access on or off site. Access on mobile devices. Very easy to use.
- It provides a great system for our needs. It does not have every bell and whistle that some systems suggest / sell off but it does everything it says it will time and time again.
- Great, intuitive product with outstanding support.
- Reporting can be complicated if you aren’t an Excel whizz but the training that is offered can help minimise this.
- The costs as everything seems to be an additional module with an extra cost. Not a great experience with 2 different account managers
- Slow. HR have to access via a remote desktop connection to a CIPHR data centre machine which runs very slowly. You have to wait for screens to refresh. Think modem days! 🙂
- Can take a little time to understand how the system drives data, if you are not a database person, but once you master this the rest is all easy from there. Has streamlined our processes and led to us achieving self service in no time at all.
- Although all feedback I gave CipHR was acted upon, there was at times a little too much reliance on personal relationships between the support team and client (my team).