Find out what actual customers of Bokio payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Bokio costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Bokio User Reviews
Bokio Review Summary
Recent Bokio Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Bokio
Key Bokio Information
Software Name: Bokio
Company Name: Bokio Group AB
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Bokio Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 2.4 out 5 based on 43 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 3.4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.
- Android App Store: 3.5 out of 5 based on 178 reviews.
How much does Bokio cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Bokio Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Bokio offers and how much they cost per month:
- Premium: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- Smart bookkeeping templates
- Manual bookkeeping
- Custom bookkeeping templates
- Fixed assets
- Record multiple transactions at once
- Bank rules
- Receipt inbox
- Automatic reports
- VAT Returns for Making Tax Digital
- Create, send and record invoices
- Choose logo and colour on invoices
- Accept card payments with Stripe
- Recurring invoices
- Zettle integration
- Invoice reports
- Manage expenses
- Directors payroll
- Bank feeds
- Mobile app
- Number of users
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: Yes
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Bokio Group AB
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- This is decent enough I used it when it was free and it was great but now its expensive.
- The VAT return integration for UK MTD is a life-changing feature! Really love having a payroll function within the accounting programme, seamless across bookkeeping and payments. Bank feeds features are really great too, can link multiples accounts through integration to many banks.
- To expensive for the features that are needed to run a business.
- Some of the Directors payroll section have been a bit buggy, however the tech support is helpful, friendly and efficient.