MarketFinance (previously known as Market Invoice) is a business finance provider based in London and Manchester. Founded in 2011, MarketFinance specialise in invoice finance and business loans. £2 billion has been funded so far.
MarketFinance Business Loans & Finance
Loans from £25,000 and £250,000 are available with repayment terms of 1-3 years. Interest rates start from 8.99% pa. An arrangement fee will apply too. To be eligible, your business needs to have a minimum annual turnover of £50,000, and have 2 years’ of trading history.
Your business can get an advance against outstanding customer invoices.
Confidential Invoice Discounting
- A whole ledger invoice discounting facility
- £500 per month minimum subscription fee applies
- 12 month contract
- Over £2 million funding limit
Selective Invoice Discounting
- Funding against specific invoices
- Pay-as-you-go and contract available (fixed monthly fee applies)
- Listing fee of £15 applies.
- Under £2 million funding limit
MarketFinance Reviews and Ratings
Trustpilot reviews are very positive. Customers think the process is hassle free and customer service is fast and efficient. A few critics say they found underwriters were inconsistent or pushy and they couldn’t cover their invoices for more than 60%.
There are no live reviews on Google, Reviews.co.uk or Smart Money People.
Trustpilot – 4.8/5 (based on 274 reviews)
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
- Invoice finance and general business finance available.
- Positive Trustpilot reviews.
- High fees apply for some products.
- Unclear what percentage of your invoices you can raise.
Website: MarketFinance Business Finance