MarketFinance (previously known as Market Invoice) is a business finance provider based in London and Manchester. Founded in 2011, MarketFinance specialises in invoice finance and business loans. £4 billion has been funded so far.
MarketFinance Business Loans & Finance
MarketFinance offers business loans through the Recovery Loan Scheme that provides:
- Loans from £50,000 up to £350,000
- Terms of 4, 5 or 6 years
- 6 months interest-only payments
- Rates of 8.49-10.59%
- Quick application with a decision in 24 hours
- Same day funding
- Arrangement fee up to 4%
- No personal guarantee required up to £250,000
MarketFinance offers a Flex Loan that allows you to draw on agree funds whenever you need it to the maximum agreed limit. This product includes:
- Up to £100,00 of funding
- Single monthly fee from 1.4%
- Repay and reload your balance on your own schedule
- Request and receive funds on the same day
- You only pay for the funds that you use
- Simple application with a decision in 72 hours
- No setup or activation fees
- No early repayment charges
- Available to limited companies and LLPs in the UK that have been trading for over 12 months
MarketFinance also offers invoice finance facility to allow businesses to receive cash advances on their unpaid invoices.
Finance Reviews and Ratings
Trustpilot reviews are very positive. Customers think the process is hassle-free and customer service is fast and efficient. A few critics say they found underwriters were inconsistent or pushy and they couldn’t cover their invoices for more than 60%.
There are no live reviews on Google, Reviews.co.uk or Smart Money People.
Trustpilot – 4.4/5 (based on 397 reviews)
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
- Offers invoice finance and general business finance.
- Provides a flexible loan facility that allows you to use and repay funds on your terms.
- Positive Trustpilot reviews.
- Only offers a small selection of financial products.
- High fees apply for some products.
Website: MarketFinance Business Finance