Pleo is a Danish company that has offices in London and provides smart cards and expense management software that gives businesses greater control of their employees expenses and reduced administration. They have over 20,000 customers across Europe.
Pleo User Reviews
Pleo Review Summary
Recent Pleo Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Pleo
Pleo Expense Card Options
Pleo offers an expense card that includes:
- A free trial
- Smart company cards
- Set individual spending limits
- Real-time overview on spending
- Integrates with your accounting systems eg Xero, QuickBooks, Sage
And their full plan offers:
- Pleo employee cards (plastic/virtual)
- Real-time expense tracking
- Automated expense reports
- Manage & pay invoices
- Xero and more accounting system integrations
- Apple Pay & Google Pay
- 1 % cashback (for eligible customers)
- Spending limits per user or purchase
- Spend analytics dashboard
- Review spend per team
- Reimburse employees with or without Pleo cards
- Reimburse cash expenses and mileage
- Track subscriptions and other recurring payments
- Live chat support
- Control recurring payments with Vendor cards
- Open API access
- Single sign-on with SAML
- Chat, email and phone support
- Assisted onboarding session
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
Pleo Expense Card Eligibility
Pleo doesn’t state their eligibility criteria for their expense cards.
Pleo Expense Card Rates
Pleo offers three card plans:
- Free – for up to 5 users
- Team – £9.99 per user per month, has additional functionality and benefits
- Business – £1,999 per month for unlimited users
Additional fees include foreign exchange fees, extra card issuing costs at £10 and ATM withdrawal fees at £4.
Pleo Expense Card Calculator
Pleo doesn’t have an expense card calculator.
Pleo Expense Card Reviews
There are only customer reviews available for Pleo on Trustpilot which are largely positive as 92% of reviewers scored them as excellent. Comments from reviewers included simple to set up, easy to use and intuitive app, simplified paperwork, great interface with accounting software, and good customer service.
Trustpilot – 4.7/5 (based on 355 reviews)
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Apply For A Pleo Expense Card?
If you want to apply for an expense card from Pleo you can complete your email address on their website to access their free trial or book a demo.
- Offers a free plan for up to 5 users
- Integrates with most accounting software
- Positively rated in customer reviews
- High ATM withdrawal fees
- No eligibility criteria stated
Website: Pleo Expense Card