Hampshire Trust Bank Business Loan User Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit a Review
Hampshire Trust Bank is a small banking provider that offers services to individuals and businesses and was founded in 1977. In 2014, the bank was taken over by a new investor with a new management team. They offer high-rate savings products and specialist finance products for businesses including development finance and structured asset finance. They offer an online service only as they have no branches.
Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding Options
Hampshire Trust Bank offers structured asset finance loans that are designed to assist businesses in making acquisitions, financing, cash-out and turnaround scenarios. The product features include:
- A deal structured to best utilise your assets and maximise finances
- Choice of hire purchase and hire purchase with lease
- Loans up to 80% of the loan to value
- Borrow from £150,000 to £5 million
- Terms from 12 to 84 months
- If a property is used a first or second charge will be placed on the property
- Can offer balloon or seasonal payments if appropriate
- Additional security may be required
Hampshire Trust Bank also offers a range of development finance products including residential and commercial development, commercial and development exit finance, the rates and eligibility of these products vary.
Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding Eligibility
Hampshire Trust Bank doesn’t state what the eligibility criteria is for its asset finance product.
Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding Rates
Hampshire Trust Bank doesn’t disclose the rates for its asset finance product.
Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding Calculator
Hampshire Trust Bank doesn’t have a funding calculator.
Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding Reviews
Hampshire Trust Bank features on 3 of the leading customer review sites and they tend to be positive. Trustpilot reviews are largely positive with 78% of reviewers scoring them as excellent. Comments include easy to apply and setup/transfer, good communication and efficient, helpful staff and good service.
Feefo reviews are also predominantly positive 76% scoring them with a 5-star rating and the comments are fairly similar to Trustpilot. Smart Money People only has 2 reviews which again are positive with a 5-star review for asset finance.
Trustpilot – 4.6/5 (based on 453 reviews)
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Feefo – 4.6/5 (based on 774 reviews)
Smart Money People – 4.5/5 (based on 2 reviews)
How To Apply For A Hampshire Trust Bank Loans and Funding?
If you want to apply for structured asset finance from Hampshire Trust Bank you can call them on 0207 862 6262 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specialist provider of asset finance products
- Offers deals that are structured to meet your needs and maximise your finances
- Largely positive customer reviews
- Only offer a small selection of loan products
- Doesn’t detail their eligibility or rates