Find out what actual customers of Unit4 Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Unit4 Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Unit4 Payroll User Reviews
Unit4 Payroll Review Summary
Recent Unit4 Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Unit4 Payroll
Key Unit4 Payroll Information
Software Name: Unit4 Payroll
Company Name: Unit4
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Unit4 Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 2.9 out 5 based on 3 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 4.3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
- Android App Store: 2.2 out of 5 based on 144 reviews.
Unit4 Payroll Prices
How much does Unit4 Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Unit4 Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Unit4 Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Unit4 Payroll Features
- Create insightful reports
- Manage payroll worldwide
- Support shared services
- Flexible engine
- Completely configurable
- Seamless data integration
- Single employee record
- Easily modify payslips
Other Software Integrations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dun & Bradstreet
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: Yes
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Unit4
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Easy to use for user and administrator.
- I like most about this software is back end engine which once you understand it actually back end engine will perform most of the process for you.
- 1) Survey report function is useful for statutory submissions 2) Flexible features – Able to undo previous data append to Prosoft 3) Wide variety of reports available for various purposes (e.g. resignee, confirmation, new hire and etc.)
- Clean user interface with quick access from the search bar
- Need to log cases and issues in order to resolve simple issues
- I like least about this software is interface not really user friendly.
- 1) Unstable Live Environment – There are glitches on Attendance System which resulted to error for shift attendance.
- limitations to the dashboard – E.g. Can showcase attrition rate (data is already in the database)