Find out what actual customers of Staffology Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Staffology Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Staffology Payroll User Reviews
Staffology Payroll Review Summary
Recent Staffology Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Staffology Payroll
Key Staffology Payroll Information
Software Name: Staffology Payroll
Company Name: Staffology Payroll
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Staffology Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 2.9 out 5 based on 2 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 2.3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Staffology Payroll Prices
How much does Staffology Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Staffology Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? Yes
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Specified
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Staffology Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Pricing Bands: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Staffology Payroll Features
Pricing Bands Features
- Staffology Bureau Pricing
- Fixed Rates
- Multiple Employers
- Cost per Payslip
- Billing Cycle & Payment
Other Software Integrations
- The People’s Pension
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Staffology Payroll
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- free trial
- low review score
- low rating score