Find out what actual customers of SkyPay payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much SkyPay costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
SkyPay User Reviews
SkyPay Review Summary
Recent SkyPay Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For SkyPay
Key SkyPay Information
Software Name: SkyPay
Company Name: Skynet Applied Systems
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
SkyPay Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does SkyPay cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
SkyPay Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans SkyPay offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- Automatically calculates tax, NI, other statutory deductions and pension payments.
- Allows you to submit the payroll data online to HMRC via RTI.
- Regularly updated according to the latest legislation so that you remain compliant.
- Data Analytics enabling the user to query and save custom reports and data.
- Print reports and export data to Excel, PDF and other formats.
- One program to manage multiple companies.
- Store financial data in multiple currencies for all your companies no matter where in the world.
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Skynet Applied Systems
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Submit the payroll data online to HMRC via RTI
- Automatically calculates tax, NI, other statutory deductions and pension payments
- no pricing on website
- lack of reviews
- no app