Find out what actual customers of Payroo payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Payroo costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Payroo User Reviews
Payroo Review Summary
Recent Payroo Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Payroo
Key Payroo Information
Software Name: Payroo
Company Name: Payroo
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Payroo Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 1.5 out 5 based on 41 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: 2.6 out of 5 based on 120 reviews.
How much does Payroo cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Payroo Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Payroo offers and how much they cost per month:
- Individual Company Prices: NA
- NA: NA
- Pay Bureau / Agent Prices: £10
Individual Company Prices Features
- All prices shown are exclusive of VAT.
- No hidden extra charges.
- 1 – 2 Employees
Pay Bureau / Agent Prices Features
- On top of this there will be a Usage Cost covering all the employees of all your clients. You may have many clients and employees in our system, these will not be charged for unless you process their pay.
- In short, the total charge will comprise of the Base Price (£10) plus the number of MONTHLY ACTIVE EMPLOYEES*.
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: £10
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Payroo
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- low rating score