Find out what actual customers of Payrite payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Payrite costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Payrite User Reviews
Payrite Review Summary
Recent Payrite Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Payrite
Key Payrite Information
Software Name: Payrite
Company Name: IRIS
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Payrite Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 3.6 out 5 based on 1,532 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does Payrite cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Payrite Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Payrite offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- Batch functionality helps you drive efficiency for both ‘no change’ and ‘change’ payroll processing
- Utilise comprehensive management reporting that features a full suite of standard reports alongside an intuitive built-in report writer
- Support any client/business pay frequencies including weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly
- Benefit from the intuitive myIRIS employee self-service/client engagement web portal
- Customise your web portal to improve brand relevance
- Easily deliver key payroll documents such as payslips, P60s, P11ds, P45s
- Utilise the simple and easy-to-use app that’s available on both Apple and Android
- The comprehensive education module features Pay Spines and multiple posts, including retrospective payments and occupational absence with cost split support
- Benefit from teachers MDC reporting and LGPS (Inc Scotland)
- Use appendix 5 and 6 functionality for expat payroll
Other Software Integrations
- The People’s Pension
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: IRIS
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Having a full-service suite allows you the small business owner to focus on the objectives of your business. While not putting you in the business of an accountant and human resources department. FMP Payrite, does all that for you with one simple suite of tools all easily managed in their platform. Therefore, this point here should be a sufficient reason for you to consider such service as you and I both are aware, that business is tough, and adding more concerns to your plate is not going to bring the dollars any closer. Thus, take it from me a small businessman from New York to Arizona, this is the software you need to take your business to another level.
- Payroll can be a challenging, and ongoing problem. But having good software solves that problem, time and time again.
- Manages your payroll benefits compliance in one system. Allows for multiple integration with existing softwares. not very expensive used by one of my start up firms I worked for a stint of 6 months
- I believe the software, along with the site does appear to be a bit dated. Thus, it may sway a potential customer from engaging with this business or questioning the legitmancy. Although, the service itself is amazing!
- Like any software, there is a learning curve to get up and running.
- Not all features are very good like integration is not seemless it takes some effort to get it plugged with existing systems