Find out what actual customers of Papaya Global payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Papaya Global costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Papaya Global User Reviews
Papaya Global Review Summary
Recent Papaya Global Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Papaya Global
Key Papaya Global Information
Software Name: Papaya Global
Company Name: papayaglobal
Listed On HMRC Website: No
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Papaya Global Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 2.6 out 5 based on 6 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Rating out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Papaya Global Prices
How much does Papaya Global cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Papaya Global Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Papaya Global offers and how much they cost per month:
- Payroll Platform License: $150
- Data and Insights Platform License: $150
- Employer of Record: $650
Papaya Global Features
Payroll Platform License Features
- Upgrade your payroll and payments technology without replacing your payroll partners
- No need to rip and replace your existing payroll network
- Quickest “Go Live” on the market
Data and Insights Platform License Features
- Analyze payroll costs and headcount in real time
- Gain strategic insights into your business
- Consolidate data from all your suppliers
Employer of Record Features
- Hire top talent anywhere
- Build local teams in weeks, not months
- Test new markets – without payroll liability
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: Yes
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: $650
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: papayaglobal
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- We found Papaya from this article: [sensitive content hidden] they are a good EOR. Customer service is responsive.
- My onboarding manager was amazing! She was very responsive and knowledgeable.
- Whenever we email something (a query or anything), there’s always somebody who will handle the query.The reply or outcome is all always timely.Our Payroll Outsourcing would have been a headache had we not engaged with Papaya. Thanks to Papaya!
- The product is easy and agile to use in sequence
- A great company with a very useful and efficient solution, especially for those who employ in a variety of countries. Support many countries. A friendly and easy-to-implement platform.The customer success team is always very nice, available, gets back quickly and tries to help as much as possible with what is needed.
- Price is too high, would like it to be a bit cheaper.
- There are some hidden fees. Not a fan of this. Also I can’t see pto balances
- The hiccups in coordinating with other party to the contract. i know this is not Papaya’s fault, but to the other party. But we can feel Papaya is doing their best to still coordinate properly to resolve issues.Thanks for that.
- The software input delay could improve a little more
- It would be nice if the mediation between the local 3rd party companies was faster on the one hand, on the other hand since it is mediation it is always more difficult so I’m not sure there are any culprits here