Find out what actual customers of Onfolk HR and Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Onfolk HR and Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Onfolk HR and Payroll User Reviews
Onfolk HR and Payroll Review Summary
Recent Onfolk HR and Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Onfolk HR and Payroll
Key Onfolk HR and Payroll Information
Software Name: Onfolk HR and Payroll
Company Name: Onfolk
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Onfolk HR and Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Onfolk HR and Payroll Prices
How much does Onfolk HR and Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Onfolk HR and Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Onfolk HR and Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- All-in-one Payroll & HR: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Onfolk HR and Payroll Features
All-in-one Payroll & HR Features
- HMRC recognised payroll
- Smart payroll reviews
- Automated tax code notices
- Bank files for payment automation
- Pension automation
- Employee-friendly payslips
- Auto-storage of payroll documents
- Accounting journal sync
- Employee database
- Unlimited document storage
- Asset tracker
- Insights & reporting
- Employee self-serve portal
- Onboarding & offboarding automation
Other Software Integrations
- The People’s Pension
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Onfolk
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Onfolk has saved us time and money compared to our previous accountant-based payroll process. It’s automated our payroll and also has the benefits of an HRIS, like holiday booking. The team finds it easy to use, and customer support is excellent.
- Easy to use. Run’s payroll seamlessly and integrated with other services Slack, Google Cal, HMRC, Xero to make it all effortless. Customer support is amazing.
- I love how easy it is to access your payslips and time off etc.
- effortlessly combines all aspects of HR admin, from tracking time off, different policies, document storage, personal details and a super slick payroll. The best part is the team is always on hand to help if you encounter any strange requirements and they are always improving.
- Easy to use and set up Onfolk allows us to automate various levels of payroll so the process of running payroll isn’t time consuming and frees up time to focus on more important areas of the business.
- It doesn’t yet have some of the features I would like but I have faith that they’re building the most important ones.
- I can’t hire people outside of the UK using it.
- No online app to use – that would be handy to have on your phone.
- nothing really, any time a suggestion for improvement is made, within days or even less, the function appears as if by magic. The team are incredible.
- Slower making bulk changes to payroll (adding multiple lines of commission)