Find out what actual customers of Octopaye Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Octopaye Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Octopaye Payroll User Reviews
Octopaye Payroll Review Summary
Recent Octopaye Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Octopaye Payroll
Key Octopaye Payroll Information
Software Name: Octopaye Payroll
Company Name: Octopaye
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Small
Sector Focus: None
Octopaye Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Octopaye Payroll Prices
How much does Octopaye Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Octopaye Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Octopaye Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Octopaye Payroll Features
- Payroll processing
- Access to detailed reports
- Paperless system
- Secure access 24/7
- HMRC recognised
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Octopaye
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- I searched high and low and spoke to all of the payroll software providers and Octopaye are by far the best, easy to use and we are very happy and we wouldn’t change providers.
- We use the portal which has a link from our website which is great for clients
- The CRM and timesheet management is done well, this makes managing processes easier. it also assists in compliance, for the price it is a well thought out piece of software
- User friendly and extremely efficient, would highly recommend to any company needing umbrella payroll software. Octopaye are always listen to feedback and update their system to make the user experience even better
- The payroll process in Octopaye is seamless and very user friendly, but should a rare issue occur you can always rely on their customer service team, they are second to none.
- You can’t click “back” you have to re do the work.
- We were unable to roll back a payroll however this has been developed now so is a feature!
- The interface is a little clunky – but I have been assured that this is being sorted, but they are currently working on streaming the software to make it work faster, so happy to live with it for now
- There are some functionality issues, however these are always dealt with or added to the ever evolving updates.
- The ability to hold an approved timesheet would be a useful feature for us.