Find out what actual customers of OCS Human Resource payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much OCS Human Resource costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
OCS Human Resource User Reviews
OCS Human Resource Review Summary
Recent OCS Human Resource Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For OCS Human Resource
Key OCS Human Resource Information
Software Name: OCS Human Resource
Company Name: Mintra AS
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: Safety-Critical
OCS Human Resource Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
OCS Human Resource Prices
How much does OCS Human Resource cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
OCS Human Resource Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans OCS Human Resource offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
OCS Human Resource Features
- Module for personnel information
- Planning and rotation
- Competence management
- Training booking
- Travel booking
- International Payroll
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Mintra AS
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Advanced calculation of currency, wage scale, unlimited number of rates and pay elements
- Intuitive access control and authorisation procedures
- no pricing on website
- lack of reviews
- no app