Find out what actual customers of IRIS Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much IRIS Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
IRIS Payroll User Reviews
IRIS Payroll Review Summary
Recent IRIS Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For IRIS Payroll
Key IRIS Payroll Information
Software Name: IRIS Payroll
Company Name: IRIS Software
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: Yes
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
IRIS Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 3.6 out 5 based on 1,532 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 1.7 out of 5 based on 55 reviews.
- Android App Store: 2.5 out of 5 based on 377 reviews.
IRIS Payroll Prices
How much does IRIS Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
IRIS Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans IRIS Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
IRIS Payroll Features
- Auto Enrolment and Payment Calculations
- Processing and Printing
- Free Payroll Software Updates
- HMRC Recognised
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: IRIS Software
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Free for upto nine employees
- It automatically calculates PAYE and NI.
- It is used by more than 40,000 business worldwide and in UK.
- Its free for small business
- Has dated interface
- Free version having adverts
- Basic no frill software