Find out what actual customers of FastTrack360 payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much FastTrack360 costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
FastTrack360 User Reviews
FastTrack360 Review Summary
Recent FastTrack360 Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For FastTrack360
Key FastTrack360 Information
Software Name: FastTrack360
Company Name: The Access Group
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
FastTrack360 Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.3 out 5 based on 1,510 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does FastTrack360 cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
FastTrack360 Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans FastTrack360 offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
- Process payroll faster with a comprehensive rules’ engine
- Create a connected ecosystem by integrating with your front office system
- Modern SaaS technology makes the system secure and scalable
- Configure billing templates, timesheets and payslips to reflect agreements you have in place with clients
- Customizable configuration, so you can deliver business your way
- Mobile timesheets capture time easily and accurately
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: The Access Group
- Background Checks: Yes
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Ultimately it is the way data only needs to be entered once, and the end to end nature of the it. It easily combines database, CRM, searching, SMS, emailing, payroll and invoicing – in one cloud based platform.
- The ability to customise elements of the system.
- With so many different platforms – you really need to be on the system using it regularly to get the most out of it. There is just so much to learn.
- Having back office in silver light as well as the process for adding comments – this could be done better.