Find out what actual customers of Deel payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Deel costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Deel User Reviews
Deel Review Summary
Recent Deel Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Deel
Key Deel Information
Software Name: Deel
Company Name: Deel
Listed On HMRC Website: No
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Small – Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Deel Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.8 out 5 based on 2,919 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does Deel cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Deel Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Deel offers and how much they cost per month:
- Contractors: NA
- NA: NA
- EOR: $599
- Avoid misclassification risks with locally compliant contracts and guidance on local laws
- Automatically collect any local tax agreements
- Pay your team in one bulk payment with 10+ flexible methods in 150 currencies
- Automate invoicing, expenses, time off, and more
- Hire international employees and let us handle local payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance
- Competitive benefits packages tailored to each country
- Support from 200+ local HR and legal experts
- Ensure your IP is fully protected
- 20+ integrations for HR, Finance, and more
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: Yes
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: $599
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Deel
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: Yes
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Deel’s global reach and support for numerous countries and currencies make it a valuable tool for businesses with international teams.
- Deal was incredibly easy to get started, create new contractors and also manage hours/rates along with on/offboarding. At our stage we didn’t use many of the features but they’re so relevant to scaling businesses. The support was awesome!
- Easy to use and payment are very quick and on time
- Easy to setup and use , it has all you need and more
- The elegance and efficiency of Deel’s platform are undeniable. As someone who has grappled with cross-border payments and contracts for years, Deel has proven to be a game-changer. It not only simplifies and accelerates the entire payment process, but its intuitive user interface and comprehensive features ensure that all your global payment needs are addressed in one place. Moreover, the way Deel has resolved all contract grievances against other companies swiftly has enhanced its credibility. Their proactive approach to conflict resolution reflects a company that truly values its reputation and clients.
- Integrations? It took some time to become fully comfortable with the system and its intricacies.
- There were some initial confusions around pricing and billing that could be made simpler. It would be nice to see some form of LMS within the platform.
- Not found anything that I need adding at the moment.
- Nothing at all everything has been well thought through
- It’s tough to find significant faults in a platform as robust and user-friendly as Deel. However, there is always room for improvement. I’d appreciate more granular analytics and reporting features. While the existing tools offer a clear overview, having more in-depth insights into payment trends and detailed contract histories could enhance the platform. I also think the user experience for people with multiple currencies could use a tonne of work as this has caused confusion in the past. I also have had a negative experience with rolling contracts being paid out improperly. I think you should be able to just set a contract and simply request an amount to pay out without keeping it organised on a per deel invoice generated basis. E.g. in my last contract I was dealing with a customer who only approved units of work that I submitted, but sometimes I would submit them late, which caused a lot of confusion on the system when I tried to do back-payments on my end. There just needs to be better options for this, in theory we should do these things perfectly but in reality, no.