Find out what actual customers of Debitam Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Debitam Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Debitam Payroll User Reviews
Debitam Payroll Review Summary
Recent Debitam Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Debitam Payroll
Key Debitam Payroll Information
Software Name: Debitam Payroll
Company Name: Debitam — Online Account Filing
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Debitam Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: 4.9 out 5 based on 4,495 reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Debitam Payroll Prices
How much does Debitam Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Debitam Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Debitam Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Dormant Company Accounts: £299
- Company Accounts and Tax Return: £299
- Community Interest Company Accounts and Tax Return: £399
Debitam Payroll Features
Dormant Company Accounts Features
- Filing the dormant set of accounts to Companies House.
Company Accounts and Tax Return Features
- Year-end iXBRL accounts and the tax return CT600 filing to Companies House as well as HMRC for Micro entities.
Community Interest Company Accounts and Tax Return Features
- Year-end iXBRL accounts and the tax return CT600 filing to Companies House as well as HMRC for all micro CICs.
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: Yes
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: £399
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Debitam — Online Account Filing
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Company Accounts and Tax Return Filing
- VAT and Bookkeeping Services