Find out what actual customers of Criterion HCM payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Criterion HCM costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Criterion HCM User Reviews
Criterion HCM Review Summary
Recent Criterion HCM Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Criterion HCM
Key Criterion HCM Information
Software Name: Criterion HCM
Company Name: Criterion Inc
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Medium
Sector Focus: None
Criterion HCM Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
Criterion HCM Prices
How much does Criterion HCM cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Criterion HCM Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Criterion HCM offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Criterion HCM Features
- TAX & RATES CALCULATIONS
- PAYMENTS AND TAX FILING
- TIME COLLECTION
- LABOR DISTRIBUTION
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: Yes
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Criterion Inc
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: No
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: No
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: No
- RTI Compliant: No
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Open enrollment
- automated benefits administration
- employee self-service
- No free trial