Find out what actual customers of Civica Payroll payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much Civica Payroll costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
Civica Payroll User Reviews
Civica Payroll Review Summary
Recent Civica Payroll Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Civica Payroll
Key Civica Payroll Information
Software Name: Civica Payroll
Company Name: Civica
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
Civica Payroll Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: 2.5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.
- Android App Store: 1.5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.
Civica Payroll Prices
How much does Civica Payroll cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
Civica Payroll Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans Civica Payroll offers and how much they cost per month:
- Standard: NA
- NA: NA
- NA: NA
Civica Payroll Features
- Government Gateway
- Pay group details
- Holiday and absence
- Expenses and benefits
- Pensions and auto-enrolment
- Payment options
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: Yes
- Employee Access to Platform: Yes
- Direct Deposits: Yes
- Expense Reimbursements: Yes
- Time Off Tracking: NA
- Handle Deductions From Pay: Yes
- Debt Repayment From Pay: Civica
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: Yes
- Create Payslips: Yes
- Create P45: No
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): Yes
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- Civica HR provides a single database from which businesses can manage their payroll and HR activities.
- The platform has specialist HR and payroll solutions for schools, academies, and colleges.
- The site offers cloud-based HR software that logs employees’ work history, training, and leave days, among others.
- The platform supports multiple currency payments by Autopay, credit transfer, cheque, and cash.
- Employees can use the site’s self-service portal to check payslips and log expense claims.
- The site’s time and attendance service allows employers to plan shift changes and manage employee absences.
- Employers can make use of the platform’s roster software, which includes flexible working schedules.
- Civica HR’s pricing is not readily available on its website.
- The platform is not available in all U.S. states.
- The site lacks certain key features, such as tax preparation, compliance management, and garnishments.