Find out what actual customers of 12efile payroll software think about it.
Or better yet leave your own review.
We also go over how much 12efile costs, what features it offers and what other reviewers think about it.
12efile User Reviews
12efile Review Summary
Recent 12efile Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For 12efile
Key 12efile Information
Software Name: 12efile
Company Name: 12efile
Listed On HMRC Website: Yes
Listed As Free By HMRC: No
Business Size: Enterprise
Sector Focus: None
12efile Reviews From Other Websites
- Trustpilot: No Rating out 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- iPhone App Store: No iPhone App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
- Android App Store: No Android App out of 5 based on No Reviews reviews.
How much does 12efile cost? Here is what they publish on their website:
12efile Free Plan / Free Trial
- Offers A Free Plan? No
- Offers A Free Trial? No
- How Long Does The Free Trial Last? Not Applicable
Paid Plan Costs
Here are the names for for the various plans 12efile offers and how much they cost per month:
- FPS (Full Payment Submission) eReturn: £500.00
- Pension: £500.00
- MTD VAT: £3,000.00
FPS (Full Payment Submission) eReturn Features
- All quotes are based on Per PAYE basis.
- All prices shown exclude VAT.
- One off non-recurring set up cost
MTD VAT Features
- One off non-recurring cost for using the service listed in ( 7 ), ranging between £ 300.00 and £ 3,000.00, please contact us for a quote.
Other Software Integrations
Popular Features List:
- Run Unlimited Payrolls: No
- Automatic Tax Filing & Payments: No
- Live Customer Support: No
- Ability To Manage Employee Benefits: No
- Employee Access to Platform: No
- Direct Deposits: No
- Expense Reimbursements: No
- Time Off Tracking: £3,000.00
- Handle Deductions From Pay: No
- Debt Repayment From Pay: 12efile
- Background Checks: No
- Offers An API: No
- Create Payslips: No
- Create P45: Yes
- Create P60: Yes
- Bonus Incentive Pay: No
- Pension Filing: Yes
- Statutory Payments (E.g. Sick Pay, Maternity Pay, etc.): No
- Direct HMRC Submissions: Yes
- RTI Compliant: Yes
Pros & Cons
The following pros and cons come from Trustpilot and other third-party review sites from around the web.
- RTI E-Filing
- HMRC eReturn Errors Rectification
- lack of reviews
- no app