Yordex is a specialist provider of expense cards that offer a smart spend management solution. Their card payment solution helps businesses to manage their company cards, expenses, invoices and budgets using smart approval rules. It empowers both employees and employers by giving them visibility, control and automation.
Yordex User Reviews
Yordex Review Summary
Recent Yordex Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For Yordex
Yordex Expense Card Options
Yordex offers a smart company card that includes:
- Dedicated cards for each employee or site
- Visa prepaid card
- Choice of physical or virtual cards
- Cards available in GBP, EUR and USD
- Full control and visibility of spending
- Merchant blocking and whitelisting
- Velocity limits, pre-approvals and budgets
- Can brand the card and app with your logo
- Tailored solutions offered
- Chases cardholders for receipts automatically
- Invoice scanning and auto-matching
- Provides a trial period followed by a 12-month contract
Yordex Expense Card Eligibility
Yordex doesn’t state its eligibility criteria for its expense cards.
Yordex Expense Card Rates
Yordex offers 3 plans:
- Growth – Monthly fees include a platform fee of £150 and £9 per physical card, £1.50 per virtual card
- Premium – Monthly fees include a platform fee of £300 and £7 per physical card fee, £1 per virtual card
- Enterprise – is a bespoke package that has a tailored quote
Yordex Expense Card Calculator
Yordex doesn’t have an expense card calculator.
Yordex Expense Card Reviews
There are no independent reviews on Yordex on the leading customer review sites.
Trustpilot – no reviews
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Review Centre – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
How To Apply For A Yordex Expense Card?
If you want to apply for an expense card from Yordex you can call them on 0203 002 0244 or you can book a demo online.
- Choice of physical and virtual cards
- Available in GBP, EUR and USD
- Provides intelligent management controls
- Offers branded and tailored solutions
- Monthly fees are high
- There are no customer reviews
Website: Yordex Expense Card