Disclaimer: Calverton Finance no longer operates under this name but now operates as Pulse Cashflow Finance.
Calverton Finance specialise in invoice finance solutions, including factoring, discounting, and short-term credit facilities. There are two UK offices – one in Gatwick and one in Milton Keynes. Calverton work with a variety of sectors, like digital and media, recruitment, transport, wholesale, engineering, and more. Specialist finance products are also available to businesses in recruitment and media.
Calverton Finance Business Loans & Finance
Businesses can release cash tied up in invoices. Calverton Finance offer three types of invoice finance.
Businesses can receive 90% of the value of their invoice up front. The customer will pay Calverton directly instead of you, and the remaining 10% balance will then be released to you.
Confidential Invoice Discounting
Just like Factoring, but credit control and payment is up to you. Your customers and clients won’t know Calverton is involved.
Selective Invoice Finance
Release cash from invoices on an invoice-by-invoice basis. The process is very similar to factoring, giving you the ability to release 90% of the value of an invoice instantly. This finance is designed for businesses that invoice one customer regularly or don’t want to commit to a long-term finance agreement.
Short Term Finance
An advance of £25,000 to £250,000, based on your sales ledger. Calverton will advance 50% of a company’s sales ledger. Minimum repayment term is 3 months.
ICON (In Case of Need)
Invoice finance of £50,000 to £500,000. Businesses can access it when they need extra cash flow. Repayment can be made at any time.
Calverton Finance Reviews and Ratings
There’s just one review on Trustpilot, which is a few months old and very complimentary. There are no live reviews on Google, Reviews.co.uk or Smart Money People.
Trustpilot – 3.7/5 (based on 1 review)
Google Reviews – no reviews
Reviews.co.uk – no reviews
Smart Money People – no reviews
- Ideal for businesses struggling with credit control and late invoices.
- Some short-term solutions available for businesses that need fast finance.
- Invoice-based financing only, which won’t work for every type of business.
- Just the one online review, so it’s difficult to judge their service.
Website: Calverton Finance