WeSwap is a specialist provider of travel money cards that can be used as expense cards for businesses. Their cards are multi-currency cards allowing you to use their cards in multiple countries but they could be used in the UK as well.
WeSwap User Reviews
WeSwap Review Summary
Recent WeSwap Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Submit A Review For WeSwap
WeSwap Expense Card Options
WeSwap provides an expense card that includes:
- Easy to load with a debit card and bank transfer
- Spend all over the world in 180 countries
- Physical and virtual cards
- ATM transaction limit of 3 per 24 hour period to a maximum of £500 per day
- Free cash withdrawal allowance of £200 per month then 2% charge
- Store money in 33 wallet currencies
- Swap currency instantly on the app
- Track your spend in the app
- Organise spending into categories and upload receipts
- Lock your card easily in the app if you lose it and unlock it if you find it
- High-level encryption
- Cards arrive within 3-5 working days
WeSwap Expense Card Eligibility
WeSwap doesn’t state the eligibility of its expense card.
WeSwap Expense Card Rates
WeSwap doesn’t charge for their card.
WeSwap fees include a swap fee of 2.49% and bank transfers at £0.15 in GBP, EUR and USD and others from £0.40. ATM withdrawal fees 2% for amounts above £200 per month.
WeSwap Expense Card Calculator
WeSwap doesn’t have an expense card calculator.
WeSwap Expense Card Reviews
There are a large number of customer reviews on WeSwap on some of the leading customer review sites which are very mixed in their overall scores. Trustpilot is rated as poor overall but the reviews scored them 72% excellent and 10% bad. The overall score has been impacted by the number of very negative recent reviews. The negative comments were in regards to issues getting refunds from the card, unable to load the card, unable to log into their account, the company going into reported administration and being taken over, and lack of communication.
Smart Money People also has quite a few poor reviews recently with similar comments as those on Trustpilot however this hasn’t impacted their high score as much as on Trustpilot. Positive comments are from early 2020 and before which included simple to load and swap currency, good rates, accepted almost everywhere, easy to use app, transparent terms and fees.
How To Apply For A WeSwap Expense Card?
If you want to apply for an expense card for WeSwap you will need to complete their contact form and they will get in touch with you.
- Can hold 33 currencies wallets
- Mastercard that can be used widely in 180 countries
- Offers physical and virtual cards
- No contact details for them
- Many customer reviews raised issues recently which may be due to them being in administration before being taken over
Website: WeSwap Expense Card