Cubefunder is a short term business loan provider offering flexible repayments and no charges for early or late repayment. Based in Windsor, Cubefunder processes all applications online and can provide a funding decision in 48 hours.
Cubefunder Business Loans & Finance
Businesses can borrow between £5,000 and £100,000 from Cubefunder. A fixed repayment cost will be agreed at the start and repaid in small daily or weekly amounts. Cubefunder lend to commercial and independent businesses including retailers, restaurants, hair and beauty salons, dentists, vets, and more.
Many businesses raise cash to pay for stock and essential improvements, ease cashflow issues, refurbish, or cover VAT and tax bills.
Cubefunder Reviews and Ratings
80% of Trustpilot reviewers rate Cubefunder as ‘Excellent’. They think the customer service is efficient and appreciate how Cubefunder make the effort to get to know their business and what it needs. Some critics claim the application process is misleading and difficult.
- Fixed, pre-agreed repayments.
- Cubefunder say there are no extra fees.
- Positive reviews show current borrowers are happy on the whole.
- Interest rates aren’t advertised so it’s difficult to know how affordable this type of finance really is until you apply.
- Repayments are daily or weekly, which won’t work for every type of business.
Website: Cubefunder Business Finance