Esme Loans provide long-term unsecured business loans over 1-5 years. Esme is a signatory to the UK Government’s SME Finance Charter, so they’re committed to lending to SMEs as the UK exits the European Union. Based in London, Esme has been lending since 2016 with the backing of NatWest.
Esme Loans Business Loans & Finance
Business loans are available from £10,000 to £250,000 over 1 to 5 years at a representative APR (Fixed) of 8.73%. A monthly rates of 0.27% – 1.85% will also apply. Sole Traders can also raise £25,500 to £250,000.
Applications take 10 minutes and the eligibility criteria is simple. Limited Companies and Sole Traders need to have been actively trading for more than 18 months and have a turnover of at least £15,000 per annum.
Esme Loans Reviews and Ratings
Trustpilot reviews are overwhelmingly positive – 96% rate Esme Loans ‘Excellent’. They think the service is flexible and seamless, with quick and professional service from people who know what they’re talking about.
There are just two reviews on Smart Money People, both written by people who were rejected for finance. They think their rejection was unfair or under-explained and found it easier to source finance elsewhere.
- Advertised interest rates and repayment terms are affordable.
- Excellent Trustpilot reviews from lots of happy customers.
- Part of the government’s SME Finance Charter.
- Eligibility could be more stringent than other finance providers.
- Just one finance product available, so could lack flexibility for some businesses.
Website: Esme Loans Business Finance