Fair Finance is a personal and business loans provider. Established in 2005, Fair Finance is a Certified Social Enterprise and part of the Responsible Finance scheme. Fair Finance makes borrowing easy and advertises all fees and repayments at the start of the agreement.
Fair Finance Business Loans & Finance
Business loans are available from £10,000 to £30,000 and repaid over 6 to 36 months. Interest rates are based on your business’ financial situation and set between 1.2% to 4.2% a month. There’s also an arrangement fee of 5%.
Fair Finance Reviews and Ratings
Online reviews are posted by both business and personal customers.
Trustpilot reviews are very positive – 75% rate Fair Finance ‘Excellent’. The majority think they received excellent service, clear terms, and quick decisions from the Fair Finance team. There are a few critics on Trustpilot and Smart Money People who have been rejected for finance. Apart from that, feedback is really positive.
Fair Finance has won a range of social awards, including the former Prime Minister’s Big Society Awards 2013 and a Credit Today Award in 2014.
- Designed to be fair and accessible for people and businesses usually overlooked by banks and loan companies.
- Excellent Trustpilot reviews from happy customers.
- Interest rates are affordable and clearly advertised.
- Some critics say it can be hard to get approved.
- Just one finance product available, so could lack flexibility for some businesses.
Website: Fair Finance Business Finance